Secret Dry Oil
Made up of the powdery perfume white iris, the Secret Dry Oil nourishes the skin and leaves a distinguishable perfume throughout the day.
Composed of 98% natural ingredients, the Secret Dry Oil is suitable for sensitive skin.
The texture does not leave a greasy finish.
The oil is formulated and manufactured in France.
Made up of 98% natural ingredients, the secret dry oil combines 5 plant oils:
- Rice bran oil: Calming and soothing, rice bran oil is astringent and protects the skin from external aggressions.
- Sweet almond oil: Very rich in essential fatty acids, sweet almond oil is ideal for nourishing the skin and protecting it from drying out.
- Sesame seed oil: Its antioxidant fatty acid content gives it softening, restructuring and protective properties.
- Apricot kernel oil: Regenerating and revitalising, it tones the skin and gives it a glow.
- Sunflower seed oil: Helps strengthen the skin barrier, is known for its nourishing, softening, soothing and antioxidant skin properties.
The Secret Dry Oil can be used all year round on the body and hair.
Before application, pour a few drops of the secret dry oil into the palm of your hand and warm it up by rubbing your palms together.
- Apply the oil to the whole body, making it penetrate using circular movements, insisting on the driest areas.
- Apply the oil as often as necessary to the lengths and ends of the hair.
- For a more effective action, apply the secret dry oil as a mask to the entire scalp and lengths. Leave on for about 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and shampoo as usual.
INGREDIENTS: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C15-19 ALKANE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
“The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list on the purchased product.”
They talk about it better than us ...
Give your opinion, your experience is precious, share it!